Sunday, September 28, 2008

Well 11 is a good number I guess. . .

11. Thats it. Thats all there is. 11 more Sundays until we get married. If I sound anxious it's probably because I am. For all of you reading this blog that are married (that'd be maybe the 3 of our readers that all happen to be married) you probably remember how bad it sucked to wait to get married once you have decided who you want to spend the rest of forever with.

Welp, it was Sunday today, I'm living at home in Draper right now to save money and I travel every Sunday down to my old ward where Bre goes to church. I like it alright. The Bishop in the ward is new, but he is great. A really sincere guy.

Right after church

So we're back at my house again for a nice night of homework. I have a test on tuesday that I've known about for a few days and for whatever reason I have procrastinated studying all the way til now. I've read through my notes one whole time. I have an essay that I have to prepare for as well. Bre has a ton of homework too. A lot more than I do and I just sit here the whole time distract her until she gets upset. I dunno why I do that and why I don't just sit my butt down and study. I don't even know why I'm writing this. I don't have time to! Oh well. For whatever dumb reason I like doing this. I wish you all a fabulous Sunday!

Bre setting up camp to do homework

2 comments:

Alissa said...

What is it with the Abiang girls choosing tall men? Trying to give your kids a chance? Just kidding Bre!
11 isn't too bad a number. Good luck getting through it. I know I hated the count down. :)

Stephanie Yamashita said...

You guys look so good together that I just want to pee my pants!!!