Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sad story

Well first off, the saddest news of all is that Bre's favorite restaurant in the entire world is going to be closed down. Compadres (in Hawaii) was a place she went every year for her birthday and now she is really depressed and can't pick a new place to go for her birthday.

On a brighter and hungrier note, tonight we cooked a little dinner as we usually do when I come to Provo and we study at her place. We ALWAYS have something with chicken in it. I dunno what it is, but we both LOVE chicken. And not to brag or anything, well actually, yeah I'm going to brag, I cook some really good chicken. hahaha though it really isn't that hard to cook. But I chopped up a bunch of garlic and and cooked up all the chicken and garlic and put it over some good rice and soy sauce. It was awesome. and I know you all wanted to know about what we ate. I was just trying to think of crap we could take pictures of and there really isn't anything. So this is us cooking.

Bre is really good at making rice :)

Me and my garlic chicken I'm so proud of.

2 comments:

Stephanie Yamashita said...

Ah....the cutest couple on earth!!

Noelle said...

Good job on the rice Bre! Your contribution is everything!! HAhahahA!