Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cлово моим домашним братьям!!!

In case you were wondering . . . the words above are letters from one of the hardest languages in the world!!! And Bre can now read it!!! She is taking a Russian class at BYU and she really has a knack for it. She just started a week or so ago and she knows the whole alphabet and can read really well! I'll be honest, I'm REALLY impressed at how quickly she has picked it up. It is an incredibly difficult language and seeing that I served my mission there and speak it, I'm really excited for her. Oh, and the title to this column reads "word to my homies".
(well, kinda. there is actually a different word for homies but the online translator didn't know what it was and I can't spell it out since I don't have a Russian keyboard, so this'll do. For those who speak Russian, it will be funny)
So she started all of her classes. She is taking the Russian class, a cooking class (lucky me!) and two Psychology classes that are going to be REALLY fun (and by really fun, I mean incredibly difficult and there will be tears...lots of them). So on top of all of this bull crap that she has to do for school, she is spear heading the planning of our wedding in December! Of course I'm always there for her with emotional support and help when she wants/needs it, but she is doing so well! I'm taking a lot easier load than her with a grand total of 3 classes: American History (same as the American Heritage class at BYU), a Public Speaking class, and a Biology class. It's still a fair amount of work but Bre sure does seem to be working a whole lot harder than me. I just can't wait til we are living together so she can help me with homework on a nightly basis. She's so smart! Marrying someone this smart and who remembers literally EVERYTHING is going to be blessing and I dare say it'll bite me in the butt. :)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Does that turn you on when Bre speaks Russian? Hahaha! Good luck to you and Bre this semester. It sounds like you guys have your work cut out for you!

saraanddevin said...

oh i am SO happy you guys have a blog now!!! lets see if next week we can go on a double date!!!!