Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sittin' on the King

So I was doing my normal P90X workout this afternoon and somewhere during the hour of my plyometrics routine a tweaked my back. It has steadily gotten worse and has been spasming for the last few hours. Really the only reason that I'm upset is I can't do my YogaX workout two days from now. Hopefully it will be healed up by then. I've taken a few muscle relaxers and those seem to help a bit.

It's been great being back in school these days. But now that I'm back Bre and I naturally want to be together all of the time so we just find ourselves doing homework whenever we're together. We've worked out a system where I go to Provo one night and we go to the BYU Library, then she comes down the next night where we just hang out in my parents guestroom (my room for the next couple months) and do homework. All we ever do now is homework....and planning for the wedding. We have the reception center picked out for the event in Utah on January 3rd. Its called "The Atrium at Western Gardens". It's a charming little place right over by my dad's carwash. The wedding planner Lance is going to do great things for us. I'm actually excited about the whole thing. I never thought that I would be too interested in all of this crap but I actually am. We're on to finding a caterer now and what food we want to have there etc. Bre still hasn't gotten her dress picked out. She is most likely going to have it made by some lady up in Heber. She hates all of the dresses wherever we go, so it'll go over better if it's made for her and she can tell the seamstress exactly what she wants.
This is in the main area of The Atrium.

2 comments:

saraanddevin said...

i am SO SO excited you guys have a blog!!! haha i love your site meetthebakkers...;)...p.s. maybe we can do a double date next week!!!

Noelle said...

Eww Mack I hope your back gets better soon! You like Yoga? That was our most dreaded workout. Maybe because with two kids an hour and a half workout felt like three hours. I love the Atrium. It looks SO nice. I'm so excited that plans are going well. I hope that Bre gets the dress she wants. How long does it take to actually make it?