Monday, September 29, 2008

Date Night!!!

Well tonight was a special night for Mack and I. You might say it was a typical night for me filled with homework and studying, but I was relocated while doing it.


Mack loves his car to be clean. He washes it at least once a week. Its a good thing that his dad owns the Alta car wash or else it would be costing Mack a lot of money. My car was in desperate need of a bath so he made me stop my reading for psychology and go with him to the car wash so he could wash my car and I just sat inside and did my homework.

Look at that beauty. Well hopefully it stays clean for long. I doubt it just because it always seems to rain after you wash your car wasting the 5 bucks you just spent washing it. Good thing it was for free. :D

1 comment:

Stephanie Yamashita said...

I'm bringing my car with me. It hasn't had a wash in ages!! I don't want it washed because you will be able to see all the little "dings" that I get in my stupid parking lot! RGGHHHHH