Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Downtown Mound . . . . of grease


Tonight we went to Sammy's with all of Bre's roommates. It's this little hole in the wall joint right in downtown Provo right off center street. It was ok. I've had much better burgers for the price we paid. The "real pie milkshakes" were pretty good too. They put an entire piece of pie into the blender with the ice cream. It turns out pretty good. The people working there were really upbeat and seemed to love working there. The music was so loud in there that we couldn't hear the waitress when we were trying to order. One thing that they had that was really good that I loved was their sweet potatoe fries. They tasted pretty darn good with their fry sauce that they mix up themselves.



All of Bre's roommates sittin at the bar

Me and my guurrrllfriend.





2 comments:

Noelle said...

That place looks cute, but I know what you mean, just because it's a cool place doesn't me the foods that great. Although those pie shakes sound SO good! To catch up, it's probably a good thing you took over and washed Bre's car. By the time I got there It probably would be black, the way she washes things. And with the procrastinating thing. That sounds like me. When Kurt had to study I would bug him and bug him and try to get him to stop and play with me. But some people are actually good like Bre and Kurt and tell you to buzz off so they can study. Good luck with your guys' homework load. That seems to be all you ever do!

Stephanie Yamashita said...

I feel bad no one comments on your blog. You guys need to give the address out to more of your friends. Anyway, I can't believe its only 77 days until the nuptuals. YIKES!!! My dieting went out the window this past week. I was trying to walk an hour each day and every day I came home from work I had an excuse. Oh well!! Can't wait to see you in 19 days!!!