Monday, August 30, 2010

I Love Love Love These...

You are going to think I am crazy. Well, I am a little bit. But these hats are so AWESOME. Have you heard of Philip Treacy? Maybe not, but you probably have seen his work. Does this crazy hat look familiar?

I was watching Project Runway and the designers had to make an outfit to match a crazy hat designed by Philip Treacy. I fell in love with his outrageous designs. Have you seen these crazy do-hickeys that my fav Lady Gaga wears?

               

       

Well, it turns out that Philip Treacy made these for her. (I know Lady Gaga is crazy, but I love her.) When I found out that he was the designer of these weird things it made me love him even more. I had to look up more of his creations. He has some down right CRAZY things and then he as other more elegant things that some royalty wear and other hats that would be worn at the Kentucky Derby. I told Mack I want one some day. I don't know when that day will be because his hats are like hundreds and thousands of dollars. Mack's first question was, "where would you wear it?" I said I don't know, around the house but who cares, thats not important. I've picked out some of my favorites from his new collection for you to see. Some are weird and some actually seem wearable.

                  
                               
Guess what else I found out ... he has designed some shoes!!!! Look at these lacey heels. SOO COOL! I WANT THEM!

                    

Well there you have it. I could go on and on posting more pictures of these fun hats. If anyone feels like they are in a giving mood and happen to have an extra thousand bucks lying around you can feel free to get me a hat.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

now..which one of those hats did you think was wearable??? just curious?? haha. you are so weird.

Chad & Chels said...

So, one. I want those shoes. I need them. And two. One day, can we go to the Kentucky Derby together and wear really sweet hats? I fee like you would appreciate my dream to do that.

Very cool post!

Breana said...

Haha the Kentucky derby is exactly what I told Mack we needed to do so I could wear my hat. Let's do it ... Right after we buy the hats.

Stephanie Yamashita said...

I actually saw that Project Runway show. It was great. I think my favorite hat is the orange and pink one. Oh, and the green on SJP is wearing. Although I don't look good in hats (short hair = no hats) I might wear one of these just because!