Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photo Frenzy

My sisters and I just started a new website-venture together. It is called Photo Frenzy, isn't that such a good name? I like it a lot (I came up with it). Anyway, back to the website, it is dedicated to photography and artsy stuff. Each week we have a different theme and each day of the week one of us will post a picture. We're also going to have guest artists and other cool things as it develops.

This is the first week and we are introducing ourselves with self portraits. The website is ourphotofrenzy.com. When my sisters came to me with this idea I was a little scared because I am not a photographer by any standards, but that's kind of the point of this adventure. My sisters and I are all using different cameras and have different levels of photography experience.

I've posted my self portrait today so I hope you go check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.