Thursday, August 26, 2010

You May Take Your Seats

So we have been up in Ogden since the 12th of this month, which has been 2 weeks, and we have also been without couches to sit on this whole time. When Mack and I got married my sister Nikki gave us some Ikea furniture to use till we got our own stuff. We finally got our own couches before we moved up here but they were back ordered so we just got them today. Mack and I have been sharing a chair from Ikea that is at the bottom of the picture. We would take turns sitting on the chair and sitting on the floor. You might be asking yourself why we didn't just use the furniture my sister lent us until we got our own...the answer is that we didn't want to bring it up here and then have to haul it back to Draper when we got our own stuff. (I've been reminding myself of our reasoning often).

Anywho, today was like Christmas for us. We got our couches and they are comfy and make our new place feel complete finally. All we need now are friends to come over and sit on them.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

ill come and sit on them! they look so fancy! i should take a picture of my couches here at my new place. you would barf.

Noelle said...

Nice Bre! I'll come sit on them someday! Love you guys!

Chad & Chels said...

Ok. I had a dream I won this thing and I got a private Justin Bieber concert with like 20 of my closest friends. Just so you know. I invited you. :)
P.S. Your couches are rockin. I want some.