Sunday, August 1, 2010

So here we are again...

I was trying to think of a title for this long overdue post so I went to my previous post list to make sure I wouldn't repeat a title. I realized that Mack and I have had several update posts like this where we have month absences from posting. I counted about 5 time periods where we have stopped updating and that may not seem like a lot, but considering we've only had this blog for less than 2 years I think we have a pretty bad track record. Blogging for us is like one of those things that you consistently do and then once you miss a day it gets easier to miss more and more...like going to the gym or working out. My new fall resolution is to be more consistent with our blogging. My sisters and I are starting a new blog in August that I am excited for so I think it will help me to be better with this blog.

I won't bore you with a ton of pictures from the summer because I don't have a lot. Haha. At the end of April I graduated finally.

We moved to Draper to live with my sister until we moved up to Ogden. It has been soo fun to hang out with my sister and her family. She has three cute kids that have been fun to play with. Mack was not employed for a while so he has had a relaxing summer. This is a picture of Mack who fell asleep at the table after eating lunch. He had taken some medication that made him sleepy and just fell asleep. My sister thought he was just joking. After a couple minutes she realized he wasn't and had to capture the moment.


My friend Cody got married in July. Mack and I were really happy for her and I was really excited for the chance to make my first wedding card. Don't let the white intricate patter on the card fool you. I bought the paper like that.


Mack and I will be moving to Ogden in a couple weeks and we just found our apartment. We're excited. It's a triplex and we will live in the back apartment. Below is the house and to right in the front yard is a giant viking ship thing...I know, weird. Mack went by himself to check out the place so I haven't seen it in person yet.
That is the latest with Mack and I. We hope you liked the mini update and I promise we will be more frequent with our posts.



4 comments:

Stephanie Yamashita said...

Cute picture of Mack falling asleep at the table. I guess he was really tired. Can't wait to read more posts from you guys!

satchie said...

CONGRATS on graduating!!!! thats so crazy!! and your card is really cute!

Cherie said...

i don't believe your promise. and when i get married will you make me one of those giant cards that are like 3 feet long and 2 feet wide? k thanks!

Noelle said...

So excited for you guys to be moving up to Ogden soon! Love yah!