Sunday, March 7, 2010

HAPPY 24th MACK!

Today, March 7, is Mack's 24th birthday. It kind of stinks to have a birthday on Sunday because all celebrations have to be the day before or after and in Mack's case, he got to work on his birthday.

On Saturday Mack wanted to celebrate and go out for some sushi. We went to Sakura and stuffed ourselves. And yes, I did have sushi with fish. It was good, real good. After Sakura we went to see this comedian, Daniel Tosh, that Mack found out about from his friend. It was hilarious. So that was kind of his birthday celebrations.

This morning we went to church and then came home and opened his present. Then it was time for his birthday surprise. On Saturday I realized that I had no cake or brownies for him so I went to Cold Stone and got these cupcakes that are supposed to be really good. I hid them in the fridge and was so excited to surprise Mack the next day. Well I brought them out of the fridge to put the candles on and they had completely melted and gooed everywhere. I was so sad. When I got them I wasn't sure if I should put them in the fridge or freezer, but at Cold Stone it seemed like they were just in the fridge. Well I thought wrong. And I didn't read the part of the description where it said they were made out of ICE CREAM. Well, Mack still blew out the candles and then asked what these were because they were not recognizable as cupcakes. We put them in the freezer so hopefully they'll be eatable later.

Well, I'm sure it wasn't his best birthday ever, but the good thing is that it can only go up from here next year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACK!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! I love the picture of Mack blowing out the candles on his melted ice cream cakes. Bre you are awesome. Let's get together soon!

Stephanie Yamashita said...

Happy Birthday, Mack!! As you get older, birthday's get stranger and stranger!! I hope you had a great day and again, your check is in the mail!!! hahahahahaha

Stephanie Yamashita said...

Happy Birthday, Mack. May you have a great year to come!

Cherie said...

mom thinks two comments to wish you a happy birthday is necessary apparently. but happy birthday mack. and it wouldn't matter what those cupcakes looked like. i would still eat them! haha.