Monday, July 6, 2009

Puzzle Mania

During the day I get really bored and restless. Mack and I went to Barnes and Nobles to find me something to read so I wouldn't be so bored. Mack got a golf book and I wasn't feeling anything. I'm just not into reading when I don't feel like it. I have to be in the mood. I was looking at the kids' books and I got the idea of a puzzle. I love to do puzzles and they take a long time so it was perfect to keep me occupied. Usually I do them with my mom, but seeing that she is not here, I did my first one by myself. It was only 750 pieces, of Times Square in New York.

I started this puzzle on Sunday and finished it on Monday. Haha, so much for keeping me occupied. But here is the puzzle all done.

3 comments:

Kurtis said...

Oh Bre! I was thinking you should do a puzzle or read a book. I know what you mean about being in the mood to read. If you ever get into it you should check the local library so that you don't have to buy a book, you could just borrow it. You need one of those boxes of puzzles where it has 5 in a box or something. Learn to knit or crochet! Hahaha!

Noelle not Kurt

Nikki said...

Hey cool puzzle, bored out of your gourd. i'd have to be sooooo bored to do a puzzle. Mike and I were picking you up from SOAR when we saw the hot air balloons!

Stephanie Yamashita said...

Give me your address and I can send you one of ours that I was going to sell at our garage fair. Its one we did before but its very intricate with small pieces so it might take longer than a day!! lol

mom