Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Puzzle

Since I finished the puzzle of Times Square so fast (750 pieces), Mack surprised me with another puzzle of the Las Vegas strip which was 2,000 pieces!!!!! It is like 3.5 feet by 2.5 feet. I thought it was going to kill me. Don't let the picture fool you. It was full of crazy roads, pieces I swear did not belong anywhere, and windows up the waa zoo.

It took me a little over a week. I usually worked on it a couple hours a day so maybe between 15-20 hours total. Now Mack wants to get me a puzzle of The Last Supper he saw at the store...but I said no thanks.




I told Mack that now he has to take me to Las Vegas to see the real thing... his reply, "Haha, oh yeah? With what money?"

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh Bre! That is a huge puzzle! And you don't have cats to ruin it, hahaha! Did you put it away right after you took a picture, is it still out, or did you glue it? Are you sick of puzzles now, is that why you told Mack you didn't want The Last Supper puzzle? We miss you guys and love you. Can't wait to see what else you will be doing for your bordem.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahahaha i love noelles comment about the cats jumping on the puzzles. and i must say i am very impressed. 2,000 pieces??? wow. haha i was telling keenan you and mom and noelle would do puzzles and i would just sit there and watch because im too dumb and cant do them. haha

Stephanie Yamashita said...

too bad you can't get puzzles at the Library!!!

saraanddevin said...

wow now thats impressive!!!!!

Noelle said...

Hey Bre! About that Satchie post. Cherie was telling me that Satchie loves to read mine and Nikki's post so i dedicated one to her. And that video, when we lived there Kurt told Satchie that that was how he looked for his senior picture. And it became something that she always asked him to do. Love you! Call me!

Nikki said...

That puzzles looks wicked. You need to modge podge it and save it on your wall. No not really, I am just kidding.