Wednesday, July 22, 2009

eBay is the best thing that ever happened to anyone

eBay is awesome. I can't even describe how great it is. I'm a man who loves deals. It was something I learned from my father. He always told me "there is no need to buy brand new when you can get barely used for half the cost". That is so true, and there is no better place to find barely used but at half the cost than eBay!!! I've been in the market for a new driver for a while now since my old driver is almost a decade old now and really outdated as far as technology goes. Unfortunatley I have a really high swing speed and that means that I have to install an aftermarket shaft that is extra stiff so it can keep up with my swing. Of course I have my sights set on the $300 shaft that is top of the line....So I'm searching around on eBay and I come upon this basically brand new 2009 TaylorMade Burner TP driver and it has.....the top of the line $300 shaft in it already!!! So I look at it not expecting it to be in my price range, but lo and behold I'm the top bidder at an astounding $150!!! It has another 4 days left before its over so I don't expect it to last but it only goes up another $50 and I won it!!!!! If I were to go into the Golf Shop and build this club on my own with all the specs that it came with I would be paying more than $750....for one club! Man I can't even tell you how excited I was to get this. The club is just beautiful. I'll let you enjoy it now:



I know right????? It's gorgeous. I can't wait to crush my drives 350 yds with this baby. What a beautiful thing. Man I love golf. By the way, this is the hardest program to post things on. It's not very user friendly and this took me like half an hour.

1 comment:

Stephanie Yamashita said...

Nice looking golf clubs there.