Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Mack and I had a low key Valentine's Day. I had to give a talk in church...no fun. But we had gotten gifts for each other a couple weeks ago because we bought them online and they were mailed pretty quick. I got Mack a shirt and he got me a watch. He also got me some flowers and chocolates, but I think the chocolate was partly for himself too.

A week ago he said that he had an awesome idea for another present for me and he said he got it at Walgreens. I had no idea what he would've gotten me there.

It wasn't a sweater. It wasn't a blanket. It was BOTH! A SNUGGIE! And it was a special collegiate one too. (Notice the BYU on it?) Haha. We have poked fun at these in the past, but really it was a perfect gift for me. I'm always cold so I get a blanket, but I'm always doing homework so I have to drape the blanket on my back and then the front of me is cold. Such a dilemma. Anyways, Mack knew my blanket needs and got me this awesome gift.

Thanks Mack!

2 comments:

Stephanie Yamashita said...

How nice to have a thoughtful honey!! You look cute in that blue blanket/sweater!! Enjoy the cool weather!!

Cherie said...

hahahahha so the snuggie wasn't such a bad invention after all.