Friday, June 5, 2009

I Found This Funny


Ok, this add on the left showed up when I was checking my email. I saw it for the first time a while ago and then I saw it again today. If you look closely, and what I find funny, it says, "We pay off your mortgage in the event of your death." I was shocked. Its so abrupt and straight forward and gloomy. I don't see the connection between mortgages and death. If anything this add made me scared for my life. I don't know how this add would be appealing to anyone or make them want to get the free quote. Maybe I'm weird, but this made me laugh.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I saw that immediately! Hahaha! It's got a nice young couple on there too. Do you think both people would have to die in order for your mortgage to be paid? AND why would you care about your mortgage if you're dead? Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

haha noelle has a good point. that ad is really weird.