Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodbye 2009

I was uploading pictures from my camera and I realized I had taken some pictures of events over the last couple of months that I forgot about. I was just going to show you our Christmas tree, but I thought I might as well put up my other pictures so you can see what we have been up to.

In October was my nephew Collin's 1st birthday. We had an awesome party for him.
Sometime after that Mack, my sister Cherie, and some of her friends wanted to do this food challenge at a sub place called Sensuous Sandwhich. The challenge is that you have to eat a 2 foot sub in under 30 minutes. The only requirements on the sandwhich was meat and cheese. I didn't even attempt to try this. I didn't even finish my 6 inch sub.
Above is Mack's sandwhich. It barely fit on the table. Below is Mack all pumped up before he started and then after that is his last bite. He finished in like 22 minutes.

If you finish the challenge you get a free t-shirt and your picture on the wall.
The day after Thanksgiving Mack and I went to Park City for our Black Friday shopping as usual. This was the 3rd year we've gone. The first time we went together was the first time we hung out so we've made it a tradition. That night we were so excited to get our first tree so we went and bought just a little 6 footer. This is Mack with our tree before...

And this is after we decorated it...



We bought lights at Target and a week later they stopped working. By the time we went back to Target to exhange them all their lights were sold out. So our poor tree wasn't lit up for most of December. Oh well.

Now it is the new year and Mack and I have passed our one year anniversary. I just started my last first day of school becuase I graduate in April. Mack will continue his schooling next week and it will be a long long time till he is done.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh my gosh that sandwich looks disgusting! I didn't realize how big it was. And it's funny, your tree looks big compared to you and small compared to Mack. Love you guys and I think Drew is having Mack withdrawals.

Lisa said...

Breana!
I love your tree. It's so fun seeing all these pictures. I hope you had an awesome Christmas. See ya in a few days for my wedding :)

Stephanie Yamashita said...

I didn't think about seeing your tree. It is so nice! Too bad about those lights! There is always next year! I miss you guy already!

saraanddevin said...

that sandwhich pic is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!